- 1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- 2. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (thank you both so much! <3)
- 3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by Okoto Enigmas).
- 4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
- 5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- 6. You have to nominate ten – twenty people.
- 7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- 8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- 9. Share a link to your best post(s).
First questions are from Zielle:
What is the strangest story and/or blog post you have ever written?
Uh, well… there was this one story that I wrote about these people who were actually inside of a video game, and every day they would go back into the arenathingymabob, risk their life and limb, and then go back and be repaired if they had been injured, just to do it again the next day. The thing is, even the day that each one would die was already ordained for them.
Yeah. I don’t know?
What is your current favourite book and why?
Currently, my favorite book is still Fawkes. I will never get tired of it. ❤ The characters are so real and emotional, and the romance was not cringy at all, and that’s saying a lot because I don’t like romance nowadays. It was packed with adventure and intrigue, not to mention I’m pretty sure it made me cry more than any book I’ve ever read. And I cry over books. A lot.
Are you an extrovert, an ambivert, or an introvert?
Honestly, I’m not even sure. Probably an ambivert. I used to fancy myself an introvert, but I’ve come to realize that maybe I’m not really that much of one after all. And I’m definitely not an extrovert.
Would you rather have one wish granted right now, or three wishes granted five years from now?
That is sooooo hard. I’m gonna go with waiting for five years. 😛 Assuming the Rapture doesn’t happen before then. 😛
What qualities do you look for in a friend?
Well, I like friends who will listen, and understand, even if they’ve never gone through the same thing. I like friends who can come up with endless things to talk about (I’m not the best at it). I also think they should have a sense of humor. 🙂
Questions from Sarah:
(for fun) pineapples on pizza?
Ooooh I’m so glad you asked this question. xD *looks pointedly at mom* Yep, I’m a fan of pineapples on pizza. They’re definitely not my favorite topping, and I haven’t even had Hawaiian pizza in a long time, but I do like it.
do you believe in fate? if so, why?
… do I? I mean, do I even know what fate means? Probably not, honestly. 😂 But, I mean, my fate if what God decides for me, so I guess I believe in it?? xD
if you could revisit your past, would you do so to change it, or relive it?
Good question. 😉 And a simple answer, really. If I did relive it, I wouldn’t change it even if I could, because my past years have been good ones, and a journey, anyhow. The past is in the past, so I don’t think I would even relive it. *shrugs* Maybe I need to think about it more, hehe.
what age do you feel like right now and why?
I feel exactly my age. xD What a boring answer, I know, but it’s the truth! I feel exactly how old I am at this very moment. And how old is that, you ask? That is to remain a mystery… 😉🧐
if you could only keep three of your possessions, what would they be?
This is an evil question. First, my laptop, because I can’t do school without it, and what would I do without you guys? Second, does the bookshelf with everything on it count?? Just kidding, of course it doesn’t, nothing is as nice as that. 😛 I’m honestly overthinking this now! Like, to be technical, my clothes are my possessions!! 😂 Assuming I can keep my clothes, my second possession I would keep would be —
waitwaitwaitismybedapossession — … my set of pens? Oh. And I might need my glasses (you don’t sayyyyy!), so those too.
That question was way to hard.
Three things about moi:
- The only dark that I’m not low key afraid of is the stuff that is in my bedroom at night. I know, I’m so fickle. Please tell me I’m not the only one who runs up the basement stairs once the lights are out…
- I have glasses and braces and cumbersome graces ( does anyone understand that reference??????? i would give a buck to anyone who does. also i was kinda joking about the cumbersome graces, but then i realized that, um, it’s kinda true 😬😂).
- I’m one of those people who procrastinates taking a shower with my whole soul, but once I get in the shower I practically live there.
- (for fun) What is the craziest (aka stupid) thing you’ve done ( i’m not trying to roast anyone, because heaven knows i’ve done my fair share of stupid things 😂)?
- How many books in a series is too many?
- If you were in a movie what kind of movie would you want it to be?
- Favorite potato chip flavor?
- Nighttime road trips or daytime road trips?
as for my best posts…
WHAT an obnoxious title. Geez.
That, my cheerios, is IT. The end has indeed come. *bows*
I have no questions, and I’m too lazy to think of any, so lets chat!