I doubt whether my list is actually the ultimate of all boredom buster lists. We shall see. 😛 Now’s my call to go sound like an advertisement and make people cringe.
We all know boredom. For some people it is the peak of their troubles. It clouds your brain and bogs down your creativity, leaving you to lounge around and be lazy, doing nothing. It whispers in your, ear convincing you that you’re hungry when you’re really not. It’s called boredom eating. So how do we defeat this oppressor, the killer of human productivity? Can we possibly defeat it?
Eheh. Yep. Here’s the ultimate list of boredom busting activities to get your brain blazing and your fingers flying (erm, I don’t even know if half of these involve fingers…?)
- Clean you room. Guyssss, don’t look at me like that, I’m serious! If you’re like me, your room needs cleaning. Plus, you might feel more motivated/inspired to do something. 😉
- Read a book Not a book person? Read one anyway.
- Go for a walk Enjoy the crisp fall air.
- Organize your drawers by color
- Bake some cookies and give some to your neighbor Unless they’re total creeps. You might not want to bother them then. Also, the cookies have to be peanut butter. I’m your neighbor. 😀
- Got a camera? Take some really interesting pictures!
- Draw something that you love Got a crush on Peter Parker? I dare you to draw him. *laughs evilly*
- Draw a mustache and a goatee on yourself and text a pic of it to your friend If you’re a guy, I insist you look like this:
or this.👇 I’ll give you the option.
If you’re a girl,
be your inner Iron Man.
- Start a journal. Make the first entry a poem about boredom
- Take a nap You gotta love sleep!
- Pick a bouquet of flowers for your mom If you live in a desert, pick her a cactus.
- Make up a song about your last dinner
- Search your closet for things you never wear and get rid of them We all have those clothes that we can’t give up because we’re sure we’ll wear them sometime. But we really won’t. Ever.
- Find what interesting things you have under your bed Totally, definitely not saying under my bed is that way. Heh. O.O
- Look up funny/weird words You will not be disappointed. Fuse some in your brain for later use. 🙂
You’ve reached the end of the list! Congrats! Are you actually going to do some of these things? Yes? Yes. So go stop being bored, and I will go eat those cookies that you gave me. 😉