Hey, chums! You read that right, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! The second time. Yay! Onwards.
- Thank the person who nominated you and display de award. Thank ye, Lizzy! Much obliged. 😉 (pssst, go giver her a follow!)
- Answer de questions provided.
- Provide 11 random facts about yerself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers and make sure dey know!
- Ask yer nominees 11 questions.
Here be de questions provided…
What is your favorite side hobby?
Maybe hiking. But then there are dem darn mosquitoes, y’know? Nasty tings, dey are, and no doubt about it. I’d say drawing and painting, at least fer lack ‘a brainpower to tink up anudder.
Who is one person you look up to the most?
Me mudder, fer sure. She be de best mom and wife I ever did see. She handles school, cooks meals, gardens, provides excellent guidance, and is a wonderful, godly woman. She also deals wid us scalawags.
Do you like to journal?
Ah, never did get into it, no siree. I do have one, just never tink ‘a using it except for big tings I want to remember.
What is your favorite memory?
Dat is de most hardest question, yessir, ’tis. Mhmm, methinks ‘twould be when we went to Great America, or or or playing Murder in the Dark wid me friends, or any of de countless goodies wid me family. I can’t choose.
What is your favorite book?
Aha! The infamous question. The question of questions.
It would have to be Fawkes. Hands down the best book I’ve read so far. I know that for some people it’s just not their type, so I respect that! I wouldn’t exactly expect my all of my readers to LOVE my writing, lol.
Oh yeah, I forgot my pirate speech. Ah, well, you were probably getting tired of that. XD
Are you organized?
*haves a coughing fit*
Well, no not really. At all. I mean, I’m a little organized. I want to be organized. I don’t like the mess, I’m just not super good… at it. Yeah.😂
Extrovert or introvert?
Okay, so, I’m weird (statement of the day). I’m basically introverted, but I don’t mind talking to people if they talk to me first, or if I know them well. I will act like a total madwoman at home. I will dance and sing in the kitchen with reckless abandon. I will make strangled noises to demonstrate the dying wishes of a walrus (at home). But if I’m in public or simply with people other than my immediate family at home, no chance. Soooo, I’m not a total antisocial bean.
Do you have a lot of pictures in your room?
Most of the pictures are my older sister’s (I share a room with two sisters). There are a couple of us when we were little on my mirror, and a mini one of my bro in his marine uniform. 🙂
Would you rather take pictures or be in them?
I have horrible photography skills, so be in them. As long as I don’t look like an orc or something.
How long have you been blogging?
Since May… so about three months? 😛
If you could change your name, what would it be?
Maybe Evangeline or Minnie. There’s a ton of names out there…
Aaand that wraps it up! Another thanks to Lizzy! Aaand I almost forgot the facts about me! Keep scrolling…
- I just got done watching How to Train Your Dragon while writing this. #skillz
- I go through intense rounds of obsession. First LoTR, then Star Wars, now Marvel everything. 😀 I still like Star Wars, for sure, but at the moment my attention is focused on Maaaarrrvel.
- I’m not picky about my food. I’ll eat almost anything someone puts in front of me, as long as it’s not ultra spicy or asparagus. I actually really wanna try sushi.
- I used to play the piano a little. I never got very far, and then I just quit ’cause it wasn’t my thing.
- Often times an awesome line pops into my head at the most random time. I then write it down and usually it becomes a story. This happened with the first line of PTYS, as well as one I’m working on at the moment (I may or may not post it. 😉 ).
- I still read the children’s books we get for my younger bros.
- I RARELY have nightmares. My dreams are usually super cool, which is partly why I love to sleep so much. Also, I love sleep because… well, sleep.
- I’m homeschooled. I feel like that’s kind of obvious, but I’d better tell you, just to make sure. 😉
- I just went back to my About page to make sure I didn’t already say I was homeschooled in there.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. Close second, mint chip. Or something caramel-y
- Captain America is my favorite Avenger. Close second, Spider-Man.
You know a bit more about me now! Yippee!
… and Chalice!
My questions for you:
- What is your favorite Disney song?
- What do you do when you are feeling sad for no apparent reason?
- On a scale of one to ten, how amazing do you think peanut butter cups are?
- Do you have a weird food you eat that everyone else thinks is gross?
- Soft, low, cozy light, or bright, cheery, fresh light?
- What is your favorite beverage?
- Do you like to write with pens or pencils?
- What is your dream car?
- What’s the worst injury you’ve ever been victim to?
- What’s your go-to casual outfit?
- Favorite movie genre?
Tell me, who is your favorite Avenger? Are you a weird, antisocial, walrus person? Do you like sleep?
*slowly retreats into her hole*